Acoustic Hood Everest
The Acoustic Hood Everest provides a cost effective solution for housing the natural noise made when embossing quality braille with a braille embosser.
This model is specifically designed for the Index Everest-D V4 and V5 models. This desktop Acoustic Hood is suitable for standard braille production in any office or classroom like environment offering pleasant noise levels.
Providing an experience of over 90% noise reduction, and combined with a modern and attractive design, Acoustic Hood Everest is the preferred choice for your Index Everest-D embosser.
For standard and booklet format braille embossing on cut-sheet paper.
Contact us at
- Noise level only 60 (dB)
- A4/A3 and Letter/Tabloid
- Stores 50 sheets of paper
- Shipped ready to be used
- Ventilation using the embosser fan
- Supports Everest-D V4 and V5
Dominating hardware materials: Painted MDF Board (MDF=Medium Density Fiberboard), hardened glass and aluminum profiles.
Weight & dimensions
- Net size wxdxh: 60x39x92 cm
- Net weight: 23 kg
- Shipping size: 71x53x109 cm
- Shipping weight: 29 kg
- Paper: Holds approximately 50 sheets of paper
- Pallet of 2 hoods: 120x80x117 cm, 66 kg
- Pallet of 3 hoods: 120x80x170 cm, 97 kg
- Pallet of 4 hoods: 120x80x221 cm, 124 kg